The CA Plus Payroll Bureau is a fully computerised service that calculates tax and NI and reports all deductions to HMRC under their Real Time Information scheme. It includes provision of:
- A Payment Summary, giving full details of all payments and deductions made in a particular pay period.
- Payslips and details of any payments due to the HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) accounts office.
- RTI submissions each pay period in accordance with HMRC regulations.
- Notification of P45 & RTI new starter details to HMRC (these can only be filed online).
- At the end of the tax year we provide completed P60's for all employees whose details we have processed throughout the year.
- Advice and assistance with all aspects of PAYE and helping you to understand the process involved in becoming registered with HMRC.
After the initial set up, all you will need to do is:
- Pay your employees
- Pay the Collector of Taxes
- Inform us of any changes to the normal pay details
There no fee for starters or leavers, no charges for people on the system but not actually paid, unless you require us to file your return electronically, and no other surprises. Additional charges do apply for any support outside of the basic service.
Auto-Enrolment pensions: this is a statutory obligation to provide a pension to all eligible employees. If you are a new employer your duties date will start from the date you first employ a paid worker. If you are an existing employer, you will undoubtedly already be familiar with Auto Enrolment and may have gone through the cyclical re-enrolment process as well. It is essential that your payroll provider can identify and monitor which employees will need to be auto-enrolled or cyclically re-enrolled and when. CA Plus's payroll software is auto-enrolment compliant and so we will be able to assist you with compliance.
We are also able to assist you with the completion of your Declaration/Re-Declaration of Compliance to The Pensions Regulator.
Contact us to discuss your own group's situation.